Upcoming harem science-fiction anime, World’s End Harem, has released a new promotional video that confirms some much-needed information before the start of the series.
The video announces information on the anime’s theme songs, more main staff members, and the October premiere.
NEW PROMO VIDEO
Along with all of this, a key visual was also released to celebrate the sexy anime series that is set in a world that features mostly female characters. The full promotional video also previews the main characters’ voices and the opening theme song.
The trailer was released on the official website for the animated adaptation of the manga written by LINK and illustrated by Kotaro Shono.
World’s End Harem is probably going to be one of the most controversial anime of the next season. After seeing the first trailer, some anime fans even consider World’s End Harem closer to hentai than any other conservative anime genre.
In the video, Singer H-el-ical// performs the opening theme song “Just Do It” while singer EXiNA performs the ending theme song “Ending Mirage”. World’s End Harem will start airing in October. It is likely that the first episode of World’s End Harem will come out on October 7.
CAST AND STAFF
The main cast and production team includes:
- Taichi Ichikawa (known for Bam in Tower of God) as Reito Mizuhara
- Haruka Shiraishi (known for Fumino Furuhashi in Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) as Mira Suou
- Aya Yamane (known for Ruhuyu in Show By Rock !! Mashumairesh !!) as Sui Yamada
- You Taichi (known for Beni Kinojou in Ai Tenchi Muyou!) as Akane Ryuzoji
The production team includes the following members:
- Yuu Nobuta (also directed Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear) is directing the anime at Studio Gokumi in collaboration with AXsiZ studios
- Tatsuya Takahashi (Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san) is head of the series composition
- Shigenobu Okawais in charge of the composition of the soundtrack
- Masaru Koseki (known for Seven Deadly Sins) will be in charge of character design
The series is described as follows:
The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated 99.9% of the world’s male population. Mizuhara Reito has been in cryogenic sleep for the past five years, leaving behind Tachibana Erisa, the girl of his dreams. When Reito awakens from the deep freeze, he emerges into a sex-crazed new world where he himself is the planet’s most precious resource. Reito and four other male studs are given lives of luxury and one simple mission: repopulate the world by impregnating as many women as possible! All Reito wants, however, is to find his beloved Erisa who went missing three years ago. Can Reito resist temptation and find his one true love?
How excited are you for this hentai anime? Do let us know in the comments section.
Madly in love with anime and football...... it's disturbing.