Art Contest Prizes
The selected design will be chosen as the next official GamingWorld mascot.
In addition, the contest winner shall be able to pick 1 of 2 prize options:
Extra Prize Option 1
AnimeWorld Gift Box, this may include: posters, wallscrolls, figures, keychains, etc, which AnimeWorld has sold at various anime conventions. (USA Winners = Free Shipping, International = Calculated Rate Shipping.)
Extra Prize Option 2
(Ideal for International Winner) $25 Amazon Gift Card. (No Shipping Fee)
*There will only be one winner for this contest, however honorable mentions and other noteworthy art pieces and small prizes may be awarded or featured in our winner announcement post!
Pictured below is the original concept design for the GamingWorld mascot, the sister of AnimeWorld!
Step 1: Contest Brief
1. Using the mascot design (above) as a base reference, Contest Entrants can add adjustments, color modifications, clothing changes, etc, to design a new and improved mascot that will represent gamers everywhere!
2. Contest Entrants can customize the hair color, hair style, eye color, accents, and other design elements. But the main overall aesthetic should be dark with bright colored / neon accents, utilizing technology or gaming devices such as headphones, gaming controller or mobile device.
3. You may submit as many design ideas as you like!
4. Background is optional. This is a design contest, not based on art skill (though it may help better highlight the design!)
We are open to color changes, and even changes of her age to become older or more mature than she is currently.
“My little sister is going to look older than me?”
Step 2: Submit Your Entry
1. Post your artwork to your own social media channel or official art page (DeviantArt, Instagram, Facebook Page, Twitter, etc.)
2. In the description of your post make sure to include this text somewhere in your post:
“This is my Entry for the UltraMunch GamingWorld Design Contest”
as well as using the hashtag #UltraMunch
3. Lastly, in order to make sure your entry is counted, be sure to share a URL to your post on our official contest post HERE. OR in the comments of this post below! (or both!)
Be sure to submit your entry before May 15th, 2019!
After the finalists are selected by the contest judges / hosts, the 340K+ “AnimeWorld” fans and 400K + “AnimeWorldUnite” Members shall have an opportunity to cast their votes on Facebook.
This is an excellent opportunity, even if not selected as the winner, to get exposure and publicity for your art!
After Fan Voting is completed and considered, the final decision shall be given to the contest judges / host to select the winner. BlanchiAme may also be acting as a guest judge for this design competition!
Update: Aliam Vitam will also be a guest judge for this contest!
(Optional) GET FREE EXPOSURE
If you submit your sketches or WIP (Work in Progress), we can share it on our social media and give your art page some love and promotion!
Just make sure you put somewhere in the description that it’s a WIP and not the final submission! Lot of free exposures for you! 😀
Sign Up to Get Notified About the Contest![email-subscribers-form id=”2″]
GamingWorld is a new project by the same people who worked on AnimeWorld.
They hope to spread entertainment and joy throughout the gaming industry and create a community for gamers to talk and enjoy fun posts together.
We have received 30+ unique entries, both digital and traditional designs were submitted! Please be patient while we carefully review the designs and narrow down the entries based on various design criteria.
Once we have finalized the results, we will open the public voting for the finalists and decide the winner at the end!
Thank you so much for entering and showing us your take on our mascot design! Stay tuned on our Facebook for updates.
- This contest is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook, Amazon, UltraMunch Clients, Sponsors, or Affiliates, or any other social media outlets or 3rd parties, including companies or manufacturers of the prize(s).
- Option 1 Extra price is estimated to be valued around $25 – $100. Option 2 Extra prize is valued at $25. Winner may only choose one of the prize options, subject to availability. International shipping fees may be required if prize ships internationally.
- This is a fan art contest of an original character design owned by UltraMunch Media. There is no luck or chance involved in this contest. No purchase necessary.
- The Winner will be announced via AnimeWorld / GamingWorld official social media channels. If the winner does not respond within one week, a new winner shall be selected.
- By joining this contest and submitting art, the entrant and selected winner agrees that the artwork and design they are submitting is completely of their own original design. Any copyright infringement or stolen designs will result in immediate disqualification. The entrant is responsible for their own artwork design standards.
- UltraMunch Media, AnimeWorld, GamingWorld, and its employees, owners, sponsors, affiliates, and staff shall not be held liable if the winning design is found to infringe upon copyrights or IP, or otherwise not genuinely of the entrant’s or Winner’s own original design.
- By joining this contest and submitting art, the entrant and selected winner agrees that any and all artwork and designs they have submitted to the contest (if chosen as the winning design) shall become the exclusive property and copyright of UltraMunch Media and GamingWorld, and these companies (and its owners) shall have exclusive full commercial rights and copyrights to distribute, sell, and otherwise use the design anywhere on the worldwide web, in print, and any other distribution throughout the universe, without further payment, consideration, credit, review or consent.
- Entry must be submitted before May 15th, 2019 any entry submitted after that date, it will be at the sole discretion of the contest judges / host if they want to accept the entry or not.
- Entrants and Winner can freely post their submitted artwork anywhere on social media or for their personal portfolio usage.
- We maintain the right to disqualify any entries that are found to be inappropriate, infringing, blatantly not following the design prompt, or otherwise found not eligible for the contest.
- The final decision for the Winner shall be chosen at the sole discretion of the contest judges / contest host.
- Winner assumes all responsibilities for prize including supplying the proper shipping address (or email address if GiftCard option is selected) and any customs or import duty taxes / fees that may be incurred. UltraMunch Media (and its owners and affiliates) are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage, injury, loss of health, money, or any damages arising from the gift, products, or prize(s) or any damage during shipping or transit of the prize(s).
- Terms subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.
Anime Artist who loves working with other anime artists for deals and commissions! Mod for AnimeArtistsUnite!