The official website for Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Kanketsu-hen – Fukushūsha Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter – The Avenger Scar) and Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Kanketsu-hen – Saigo no Rensei (Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter – The Last Transmutation), the two upcoming live-action sequel films in the Fullmetal Alchemist franchise, have begun streaming a new trailer.
The two films will be released just a month apart, with the second movie premiering in Japan on May 20 and the trilogy’s conclusion releasing on June 24. An international release for both movies has yet to be announced.
What the Trailer Shows Us
The trailer highlights the 15 main characters in the films.
Moreover, it reintroduces the series’ colorful cast of characters, including central protagonists Edward and Alphonse Elric, who will once again be played by Ryosuke Yamada and Atomu Mizuishi. The trailer showcased returning characters such as Winry, played by Weathering With You‘s Tsubasa Honda, and Roy Mustang, who will once again be portrayed by actor and musician, Dean Fujioka.
This trailer also features the two sequel films’ many new cast additions, including the character of Olivier Mira Armstrong, who will be portrayed in live-action by Kill Bill‘s Chiaki Kuriyama.
New cast members include:
- Mackenyu Arata as Scar
- Yuina Kuroshima as Lan Fan
- Keisuke Watanabe as Ling Yao
- Yuki Yamada as Solf J. Kimblee
- Hiroshi Tachi as King Bradley
- Kōji Yamamoto as Alex Louis Armstrong
- Chiaki Kuriyama as Olivier Mira Armstrong
- Seiyō Uchino as Van Hohenheim
- Yukie Nakama as Trisha Elric
- Jun Fubuki as Pinako Rockbell
- Naohito Fujiki as Yuriy Rockbell
- Kaoru Okunuki as Sarah Rockbell
- Kokoro Terada as Selim Bradley
- Long Meng Rou as May Chang
- Haruhi Ryо̄ga as Izumi Curtis
Aren’t you eagerly anticipating these films?
Madly in love with anime and football...... it's disturbing.